What is the child face mask?
Our kids face mask made from 3 layers of cotton fabric and come with PM2.5 filters giving your child much needed guard from particulate matters such pollution, gases, as well as bacteria and viruses. This Made in Britain child face mask designed with cute fabric that your child would love to wear going outside or going back to school. Our mask suitable for children from age 3 to 6 years old and they eco friendly sustainable alternative to the disposable face masks.
The masks are specially designed with pockets for PM2.5 filters or any other types. Simply insert the filter from the right and start wearing the mask right away.
How long does the washable face mask last for?
The kids face mask can be hand washed with Soap and hot water. This is Eco friendly, sustainable and very economical.
How long does the PM2.5 filters last for?
One filter can last for on average 48 wearable hours . For an example if you wear the face mask with filter 2 hours a day you will be able to use one filter for 24 days.
What does the Mask filter?
Particulate Matter (PM) PM2.5 . These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works. Almost 100% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes. Almost 100% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
Child face mask cleaning method:
- It is best to clean the mouth mask before you first to wear it.
- It is recommended to wash the mouth mask by hand, though it can be machine washed.
- Do not use bleach to clean the mouth mask.
- Do not force the mouth mask.
- The water temperature should not exceed 40 degree.
- If you need to iron the mouth mask, please iron it at medium temperature and avoid the pattern part of the mouth cover.
- Mouth Mask Maintenance:
- Clean your mouth mask often.
- Please do not put the mask into a small space.
- Avoid acid, alkaline, and rusted metal contact mouth masks.
Check out the washable adult’s face masks:
Eco friendly reusable and washable face masks for adults.