What is the iMAHC Mask?
Washable Face Mask by iMAHC made from 3 layers of cotton fabric and work together with PM2.5 filters. Mask and PM2.5 works works together to filter out particulate pollution, gases, as well as bacteria and viruses giving you best protection. This is the best eco friendly sustainable alternative to the disposable face masks.
How long does the washable face Mask last for?
Washable face mask can be used as long as it last. It made from The mask can be hand washed with Soap and hot water. This is Eco friendly, sustainable and very economical.
What does the mask filter?
- Common airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, mold spores, some odors, pet allergens and pollen.
- Particulate Matter (PM) PM2.5. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
- Gas based air pollution, including odors such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
- Harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
Mouth Mask Cleaning Method:
- It is best to clean the mouth mask before you first to wear it.
- It is recommended to wash the mouth mask by hand, though it can be machine washed.
- Do not use bleach to clean the mouth mask.
- Do not force the mouth mask.
- The water temperature should not exceed 40 degree.
- If you need to iron the mouth mask, please iron it at medium temperature and avoid the pattern part of the mouth cover.
- Mouth Mask Maintenance:
- Clean your mouth mask often.
- Please do not put the mask into a small space.
- Avoid acid, alkaline, and rusted metal contact mouth masks.
Check out the washable children’s face masks:
Eco friendly reusable and washable face masks for children.