iMACH Kinesiology Tape 5cm x 5m
The iMACH Kinesiology tape (5cm x 5m) is a safe, latex-free product with the Technical Inspection Agency quality certification mark.
The Kinesiology series consists out of five different prints. The iMACH kinesiology tape (5cm x 5m) is manufactured using a unique printing process, the dye is completely incorporated into the fibers. Therefore, the cotton continues to feel smooth and supple. iMACH is the perfect kinesiology tape with print that is making use of this unique technique. This way, the kinesiology tape (5cm x 5m) fulfills the highest quality standards, too. The elastic cotton is provided with a ventilating hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive layer.
Available in the following prints:
- Neon Skin
- Camo Blue
- Camo Green
- Camo Pink
5 cm x 5 m per roll
Kinesiology is used i.a. for:
- Activation of the blood and lymph circulation
- (After) treatment of injuries at the musculoskeletal system
- Immediate pain reduction and change in the range of motion
- Improvement of the muscle function and skin structures
- Support of the joint function